Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Two




Day Two - 245 pounds

I woke up a couple of hours ago and everything was rosy. The sun was bright, my head felt clear (with no pain) and my stomach didn't hurt. I had a fruit smoothie and now I feel nauseous.

I can't seem to get the taste of the grapefruit off my tongue. No amount of toothpaste, mouthwash or water is working. I'm sure that will pass. The headache isn't present. I'm glad for that. The lower part of the stomach still feels warm though... I'm not sure what that is.

My friend was making chocolate milk for her grandson. I watched her stir the syrup into the milk. It seemed like every pore of my body screamed for it. I left the room to avoid the temptation. I would have pure, spring water. It would be better for me.

I'm trying to gauge my energy level, but I'm not sure how to do that. I feel very alert, but in another sense I feel fatigued. I slept rather long for me. Usually I am up several times in the night. Last night only once. So that was really good for me. I will see what the rest of the day brings.

Thank you, God, for helping me to walk away from the temptation. I'm sure it will get easier. I'll be back later with more. In the meantime, I will remain...

0 comments: