Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Storm Fury


That was a wild storm last night. The rain hurled itself at the windows. The lightning streaked across the sky. And then the power went out.

I felt like there is was place to go up here on the sixth floor. And, of course, my thoughts turned to what would happen if I had to leave. Those stairs are murder in the light. How would they be in the pitch dark?

The worry was momentary. I immediately turned to you and your protection. I readied myself for bed and talked with you for a while.

And now it's morning, a little foggy out there, but no damage that I can see. How great thou art! That was quite a light show! Thank you for protecting me and letting me sleep like a baby. And now I am off to greet the day. I am sure I will see you throughout it all.

0 comments: