Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Inspiration

It was a wonderful day I spent with you, God. I felt as though there was nothing I couldn't do. The ideas came so fast that I was afraid I would miss one in the swirling of the thoughts.

Thoughts are strange creatures to me. I am constantly amazed at how one day it doesn't seem that I have one intelligible thought. And then the next day I am flooded with them. Inspiration is a funny thing and it's one of those things that you either have it or you don't.

On the days I don't I sometimes feel guilty. I wonder if I offended you and you hardened my heart to all the good things in life. But then the good days come and I feel as though I am back in your Graces once more.

The reality is I am never out of grace with you. It is only my perception that makes it so. I anxiously await another day like this one. My heart is light and my senses are filled with hope and serenity.

Thank you for listening. You are an Awesome God.

0 comments: