Friday, May 8, 2009

No Rhyme Or Reason

Well, God, what was all that today? I must have gone through a whole box of tissue. Emotional pain comes with a lot of different territories, but this kind of episode leaves me questioning my sanity.

The more I thought of stopping, the worse it got. The more I tried to think of happy things, the more the files of horror came to mind. And the more desperate I felt to feel connected to you, the more alone I felt. Now I feel inferior and defective, drained and whipped.

Most times when a person feels bad enough to cry at least they know why they are crying. I had no clue. I still don't. But at least it has stopped for now.

My hope is to discover before long what it was all about. There is no rhyme or reason to the timing of these events. Maybe one day I will come to know the reasons for them and even appreciate that they happen. But for today, I am just glad it's over.

Thanks for listening once again.

0 comments: